No Spoilers

Part of the fun of this blog is that I am 100% unspoiled from anything that happens when I watch these T.V. shows. You telling me, or hinting at what is going to happen IN ANY WAY (like: "Just wait, Tyler!") will lead me to no other solution but to kill you...or I won't end up liking your favorite show as much as I could because I knew what was going to happen!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Battlestar Galactica (S01 E03): Bastille Day

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: BASTILLE DAY


I really enjoyed this episode overall. I liked how in the beginning of the episode the previous episode, Water's, conclusion had a lot to do with the next "story" about something going on with the Galactica: the need for humans to collect the water that was found. 

I'm a little more interested in what Boomer 2 is doing with Helo on Caprica after seeing the conversation between Number Six and the other cylon. Finally it seems as though things are going somewhere. 

The storyline with the prisoners trying to start a revolt was extremely interesting and a creative turn. I only thought about the possible cylon attacks, not attacks from people that were on their own ship (except the cylons). Apollo with his cut off sleeve shirt was sexy :P.

Great part was when Number Six screamed at Baltar to say that he can make that cylon detector. She's scary! I wonder what is going to happen with the nuclear warhead. It doesn't seem like Number Six is using Baltar for evil, which is interesting, but its also rather strange that she would just help him discover who is a Cylon and who isn't so I'm interested to see where this storyline goes. 

I liked that Cally bit off the prisoner's ear that tried to rape her. I liked the blood all over her mouth. It's sad, but she is definitely the weakest actress on the show so far. 

It was a pretty neat twist when Apollo said he would give the prisoner what he wanted. Is he in future episodes? 
 

The final scene seemed to be a tiny turning point. They've brought up the cancer again that, from my knowledge, has been left untouched and unsaid for quite a few episodes. I was waiting for it to reawaken. I also randomly had a thought of: what if The President was a cylon? That'd really suck.

8.5/10

NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment