No Spoilers

Part of the fun of this blog is that I am 100% unspoiled from anything that happens when I watch these T.V. shows. You telling me, or hinting at what is going to happen IN ANY WAY (like: "Just wait, Tyler!") will lead me to no other solution but to kill you...or I won't end up liking your favorite show as much as I could because I knew what was going to happen!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Battlestar Galactica: (S01 E02) Water



BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: WATER





So, the episode opens with Boomer being soaking wet and realizing that 6 or so mini explosives have been left throughout the ship. It was interesting how they did this right after the scene with Boomer in the rain on Caprica with Helo because I actually thought she didn't remember that she TRANSPORTED from Caprica. Only an hour after watching the episode I said, "Oh! It's because the bombs were in the water tank!"

I really do like The President a lot and I want them to touch more on the one general that is an alcoholic more. I have a feeling him measuring how much alcohol he has left means something significant. 

This episode was definitely not as dark as 33 and I actually kinda liked that...even though I like dark. :P It was really a Boomer episode, very serialized. 

From my understanding, towards the end of the episode it seemed like Boomer was SUPPOSED to detonate the bomb that was on her ship and not tell the others that she found water, but she did. Is she fighting back against her cylon ways? This was truly interesting. I also really liked her smirk/serious face at the end of the episode. Does she know she's a Cylon? I personally don't think so but they seemed to hint at that at the end. 

Another thing I enjoyed was the flirtatiousness between Baltar and Starbuck after the game of cards. 

Also, is Helo's story going to move any faster? Seems like a waster of space. Kinda like how in the episode where Spike tells Buffy how he killed slayers there are random shots of Riley trying to kill a nest of vamps and it takes away from the story. That's where Helo is at right now. :P

8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment